Android Wear is required!
Brightness For Android Wear is an app that can change your wear brightness more precisely then the settings app on your wearable device.
How to launch app on wearable?
Method 1: Voice Command
Using a voice command: Say 'OK Google… Start Brightness For Android Wear'.
Method 2: Start Menu
If you are unable to launch any app via 'Voice Command', you can start the app with the steps below:
1. Tap the screen of the watch face.
2. Scroll down to the menu 'Start'.
3. Tap on 'Start'.
4. Search the list for 'Brightness For Android Wear' and open the application.
How to connect Android Phone to Android Wear?
If you haven't got any connection with your watch then you should follow these steps:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone.
2. Install the 'Android Wear' app from the Play Store.
3. When done installing connect your wear device with the Android Wear application.
4. Your wearable should now be connected to your phone.
Brightness For Android Wear is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-24. The program can be installed on Android.
Brightness For Android Wear (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 27 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.